Testosterone Cypionate is one of the most popular blends of Testosterone. It’s widely used in TRT and bodybuilding. Our sales team consists of Pro Bodybuilders, Personal Trainers, MMA guys and off course some marketers. We have decided to gather opinions of our team members and our customers how do they rate Testosterone Cypionate effects and would they recommend this blend to their clients and friends.
We have collected their replies into the table below. You are welcome to share your experience dealing with Test Cypionate. It may be useful to other athletes and persons who are considering buying Testosterone Cypionate for their TRT (Testosterone Replacement Therapy).
Testosterone Cypionate pro athletes reviews
|Quality of muscle gains|| |
|Rollback phenomenon|| |
|Pain after injections|| |
|Side effects frequency|| |
Overall score among pro bodybuilders
Many customers review Testosterone Cypionate positively, as it bringsÂ high-quality mascle gains.
In spite of the fact that when taking anabolic steroids, it is very hard to completely protect your muscles, which you gain in the result of Testosterone cycle. While taking the described Test blend, the rollback phenomenon is inconsequential. A big request to athletes who have already tested Test CypÂ leave your feedback in the comments. Share your experience with everyone!
We also used some professional doctors investigations and welcome you to do some research as well if you would like to get some deeper knowledge of this ester:
- J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1997 Feb;82(2):407-13.
- MartÃn-Escudero P, MuÃ±oz-Guerra JA, GarcÃa-Tenorio SV, Garde ES, Soldevilla-Navarro AB, Galindo-Canales M, Prado N, Fuentes-Ferrer ME, FernÃ¡ndez-PÃ©rez C.
- Comparative study of the effects of osteoprotegerin and testosterone on bone quality
- Recommendations for the Use of Testosterone in Male Transgender.
- Targeting steroid hormone receptor pathways in the treatment of hormone dependent cancers.
- Anabolic Steroids.
- Testosterone administration to older men improves muscle function: molecular and physiological mechanisms.